duminică, 16 ianuarie 2011

Reflections and Virtual present

First are fortunate to have some outstanding teachers and colleagues, from whom I learned and Iwill learned a lot. I really liked the idea of the blog because I put myself up to date and have enriched my knowledge. I also improved my communication skills in English and I met new people and their opinions. About the fact that the blog should always be renewed, I agree with this because if it is not always updated, will be like "a dusty forgotten book in a library".

4 comentarii:

  1. You did a great job with the tasks of the English class and you made a nice blog.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I agree with you...but, the gift is missing :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Cristi,
    first of all congratulations for finishing the blog! I remember how difficult it seemed to you in the beginning - and this is why you had to use English! Such a challenge!

    But you've made it!
    I especially observed that you use Past correctly in My Story! this is great progress.

    But as Larisa said, the present is missing! We wer all waiting for it???

    I was wondering if you could send the code for My Story to our class email: dimitriecantemir10@yahoo.com?

    Thanks a lot.

    RăspundețiȘtergere